Tuesday, December 14, 2010

17

Based on my original digital rough works, the book became quite boring because it was all about history and culture, culture and history, so it's really turning into a text book. But now I got my own personal standpoint, the visuals really came out so much quicker! So for the following rough thumbnails, they are just new spreads that I laid out for my book really digging in with my personal voice.


Here is my turning for the history spread, which was all boxed up into history panels, this time I took a rather different visual root.





1








From the drawing labeled 1 to this one above, it was my rough layout for my illustration for my final chapter of pulse, talking about how we cherish that classical era which is full of beauty and decoration of clothing. But eventually some of the spreads sort of lose the main purpose, so a few of them got abandoned by the end, yet the visual in fact made a good reference for other spreads later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment