Tuesday, December 14, 2010

21

This is the panel which I moved from to work on my final layout for my flap which reveals a condensed history behind the lost of the clothing. Originally, the history flap was very rigid in terms of format and the scenes were boxed up together like a history movie panels, so a better solution to revealing the history is needed. and guess what, this was one of my pages originally designed for my last chapter of pulse, (since I omitted a lot of unnecessary panels which includes this one) but it worked better for the history.

My concept is the you have a gate opened with 2 huge walls coming in perspective from distance, and on the wall reveals the past event happened, which is definitly a lot lively than what I originally had.

detail drawings on my history flap page.

what I originally had for my history, very b oring...





The huge difference between my original flap for hisotry, and my final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment